1. a song you like with a color in the title: i can’t think of any so heres this idk
5. a song that needs to be played loud: i don’t know why but this song just has so many memories omfg
23. a song that you think everybody should listen to: this band is fuckin brilliant and i’ve been following them since 2012. this song is a bit emotional for me since it’s so personal. but this band truly is talented and has a skynyrd type sound.
28. a song by an artist with a voice you love: all of this dudes songs are amazing i have like every album of his omg
"I really don’t give a shit. I make this for the people who watch the show. I care about my work.” Hunnam on Emmys.
I just believe in equality. I treat everyone the same who deserve respect. I just hate how some “feminists” have become. It used to be just fighting for equality but now I see girls bashing on men and then hiding behind the word feminist. I support feminists but I don’t support girls calling themselves feminists but all they do is bash on men and not actually do anything to help the feminist movement to try and gain equality in all aspects of life.
10: a song that makes you sad: the bae
13. one of your favorite 80s songs: yaaas
14. a song that you would love played at your wedding: :)
15. a song that is covered by another artist: this
GET TO KNOW ME MEME: [1/8] favorite celebrity friendships ▶ Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki
”We’re constantly together. And even when we’re not actually working together during those nine months, or the other three months out of the year for that matter, we always find ourselves choosing to hang out and be together.” - Jensen Ackles
”We’ve became brothers, from 20-something year old bachelors to husbands and fathers together, but there’s nobody I would have rather spent the last nine years growing up and chasing demons and fighting monsters with than this guy here.” - Jared Padalecki
friendly reminder that this is jensen’s face after a fan shouted “destiel” about his answer
nirvana alphabet ★
➥ Novoselic, Krist
»What does “<3” mean? Less than three?«